Distinguished Law Firm Aids Clients in Business, Tax and Estate Planning Matters
Knowledgeable attorney offers support for businesses and individuals
When you have a legal matter, an experienced lawyer can increase your chances of achieving a positive resolution. I have spent nearly 50 years safeguarding clients businesses and personal interests. My law firm addresses the needs of clients who are starting companies, operating family owned businesses, planning their estates and buying or selling real estate. I hold a Master’s Degree in Taxation that serves to greatly benefit clients to resolve their tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service and various state taxing authorities.
Skilled attorney provides high-quality representation
Clients throughout the state trust me with their legal concerns because I provide:
- Reputable leadership — I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Comprehensive guidance — I have an in-depth understanding of both Michigan law and federal tax law that clients can count on to guide them in their legal matters.
- Strategic counsel — I examine every case I handle to provide a carefully thought-out approach that is in line with my clients’ goals and interests. I work closely with my clients to resolve their concerns and protect their assets.
When you work with my law firm you can be sure you will work one-on-one with me and benefit from my nearly five decades of experience.
Experienced lawyer guides clients toward favorable outcomes
I started my career as an attorney with the Internal Revenue Service, then established my law firm in 1979. My law firm provides sound legal advice to clients in the following areas:
- Estate planning — My estate planning practice involves showing clients how to transfer family owned businesses from one generation to the next. I help clients prepare for the future by drawing up Wills, establishing Trusts and advising clients on their tax matters including estate and gift tax planning. I also draft documents to help clients avoid claims of unforseen creditors.
- Tax law — I advise businesses and individuals about tax planning, represent them in audits and help them resolve issues with the Internal Revenue Service and various state agencies.
- Business formation — My firm counsels clients on the formation of various types of business structures, such as limited liability companies, corporations and limited partnerships. I also advise business owners regarding legal issues that may arise while operating their companies draft succession plans that leave clients' businesses and farming operations in capable hands after they have died.
- Real estate — I review documents and advise buyers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Contract law — As a contract law attorney, I draft legal agreements for all types business of transactions, including vendor contracts, shareholder agreements, leases, stock purchase agreements, and mergers and acquisitions. I also work with clients and other litigation attorneys when disputes arise between the parties involving a breach of contract.
No matter your legal concern in these areas, you can rely on me to deliver sound and strategic advice.
Contact a dedicated attorney for help with your legal concerns
Since 1971, Shatzman And Associates, P.C. in Bingham Farms, Michigan has helped clients to resolve issues in the areas of business, tax law, estate planning and real estate. To schedule a free consultation, call me at 248-646-0300 or contact me online.